First, I still haven't figured out the proper formating for chess publisher. I've tried to add the HTML code suggested by LEP and others but kept F*ckin in up. I tried the drag and drop idea of formating as suggested by Polly. I think part of what I am up against is this BLOG has a pre-formatted window size. Since folks have complained about just putting a pgn dump on the page for the user to cut and paste to the pgn viewer on the links, I've decided to leave the chess publisher as is.. and not devote my life to debugging a crappy applet.
So there... now that I got that off my chest... on to the story.
This game was against a strong B player who out played my Caro-Kann. At some point I allowed him to come in on my kingside... hindsight, I might have been better off castling Q-side or staying in the center as my h and g file became problematic. I included some of fritz's alternate lines in this post.